Valentine's Day Algebra 2 BUNDLE: Math Pixel Art Activities has all you need to run multiple exciting review sessions over different Algebra topics at the same time!
GET ALL OF OUR Valentine's Day MATH ALGEBRA 2 PIXEL ARTS!!!
All of the following Algebra 2 Pixel Art Activities are included:
1) Valentine's Day: Algebra Multi-Step Equations Pixel Art Mystery Pictures include all you need to color and review solving linear equations! Students are asked to solve linear equations that contain constants and variables in the form of integers on one and both sides of the equation. Each equation will require multiple steps to be solved.
2) Valentine's Day: Systems of Equations Pixel Art Mystery Pictures include all you need to color and review solving systems at the same time. The systems of linear equations include 2 variables, x & y. All solutions are integers expressed as points (x, y). Equations are written in standard form, slope intercept form, and also completely mixed up.
3) Valentine's Day: Algebra Matrix Operations Pixel Art Mystery Pictures includes all you need to color and review Matrix Operations at the same time! Students will practice the ranging in dimension from 1 to 4. (Note: The font size of the matrices on the Grid for the students to color is small. This allows for a larger variety of matrix dimensions in the worksheet.)
4) Valentine's Day: Algebra Factoring #2 Pixel Art Mystery Pictures includes all you need to color and review Factoring at the same time! Quadratic Expressions need to be reduced to their . Factoring techniques required are with and without a coefficient in front.
5) Valentine's Day: Algebra Complex Numbers Pixel Art Mystery Pictures includes all you need to color and review Complex Number Operations at the same time! Students will practice the addition, subtraction, and multiplication of complex numbers of the form a + bi.
6) Valentine's Day: Algebra Simplifying Exponents Pixel Art Mystery Pictures includes all you need to color and review Exponent Rules at the same time! Expressions include monomials of with being for the students to simplify.
7) Valentine's Day: Algebra Simplifying Polynomials #2 Pixel Art Mystery Pictures includes all you need to color and review Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication of Polynomials at the same time! Functions include monomials, binomials, and trinomials for the students to with a maximum degree of 5.
8) Valentine's Day: Simplifying Radical Expressions Pixel Art Mystery Pictures include all you need to color and review reducing Radicals at the same time. Students are asked to simplify Radicals expressions with and without variables either individually or as radicals being multiplied and divided by each other.
9) Valentine's Day: Algebra Simplifying Rational Expressions Pixel Art Mystery Pictures include all you need to color and review Simplifying Rational Expressions at the same time! Rational expressions include in the numerator and denominator for students to reduce.
Each of the Products listed above contains 130 Valentine's Day activity pages for you and your students (1170 handouts in total)! You can choose to use them in any combination to best suite your classroom's needs.
Each Set Listed Above Includes:
Here are some ideas of how to use these products:
Print out one Problem Set and pass out matching versions of the Question Page & Pixel Art Grid to each student (Version ID located at the top right). All of these students will work on the same set of 15 questions, but 26 different pictures will be generated as they color in their grids. (You have .)
: Print out all five Problem Sets and pass out matching versions of the Question Page & Pixel Art Grid to your students (Version ID located at the top right). Make sure you mix up the problem sets as you pass them out to students near one another. Now each student will be working on one of the 5 different Problem Sets containing 15 unique questions, and their corresponding Pixel Art Grid which will be one of the 26 different pictures. (This method that are seated next to one another.)
Ultra High Resolution & Gorgeous Typography: All materials are created in for printing at any size. We use the same mathematical typography used in textbooks and research papers within our products for .
Look for more Activities & Games on TPT by Qwizy or on qwizy.com! Additionally, if you love this product but wish it covered a different math concept please contact us to let me know. New products can be made quickly to fill any of your needs.
** Please Note: To fit the answers inside some of the Pixel Art Grid for the students to color, I had to make the font relatively small. The larger coefficients and variables should be easy to make out, but some of the exponents may be a bit harder. I did this in order to preserve the integrity of the problems I wrote for the students to solve. However, the students should be able to locate their answers fairly easily because they will have worked out the solution prior and will just be looking for a match.