Here is a project for Grade 4 and up (as well as junior high and high school) for Valentine's Day.
The materials are very simple: Just felts, wax crayons and pencil crayons.
You will be working with colour hues, patterns and superposition.
A little puzzle that they will enjoy solving. Fun and enriching.
Ready, Set, Go!
- Grade 5 and 6
- Color Hues (not in the primary program but still very important)
- Straight and curved lines
- Primary and secondary colours
- Felt markers
- Wax crayons
- Pencil crayons
This document includes:
- Complete instructions with explanatory photos
- Rubric evaluation
- 14 pages in total
About 4 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.