Here's a project for Valentine's Day .
For kindergarten and up .
The students learn how to draw a teddy bear by using rounded shapes. You will need pencils and tempera block paint . Very simple, but effective.
You can also use this project to create a greeting card.
Detailed description, photos and evaluation rubric included.
Happy Valentine's day !
A coloring sheet is included at the end of the document for faster students.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.