Here is a mixed media Valentine’s Day project for Grade 2 and up. In this document, you will have a reproducible sheet with the written words ‘Je t’aime’ and another with 'I love you'.
We are working on lines and their directions. So every single project will be original and different than the others.
You can use this activity to create amazing Valentine’s Day cards. We can never have too much love!
-Grade 2 ad up
-Lines : straight, curved, narrow, wide, vertical, horizontal and oblique.
-Cartridge paper or ou white paper
-Photocopies of « I love you »
-Coloured pencil crayons
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with photos
-An evaluation rubric
-A reproductible sheet with the written words « Je t’aime »
Duration: About 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.