Valentines Day Art and Writing Activity, Make Friendship Cards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Celebrate Valentine's Day creatively with these engaging art, craft activities and coloring pages - perfect for your February classroom.Explore Pop Art, construction, color, pattern, graphic design, friendship and appreciation.Have fun decorating your classroom with eye-catching artwork and garlandsPrice $10.95Original Price $14.85Save $3.90
Celebrate Valentine’s Day creatively with these fun folded sweatshirt card art and writing activities, which help explore friendship.
Both students and teachers can enjoy creating unique cards to share, and decorating the classroom with colorful garlands.
Use this activity to open up a useful discussion around the qualities of being a good friend. Invite students to reflect on how they are, or would like to be, in relation to others.
Please see the Preview for more detail
Save 25% on February fun with this Valentine's bundle of four activities
- 20 sweatshirt design options to print, decorate, fold, cut out and send
- Messages to glue inside the cards: teacher to student, student to teacher, student to student messages are included
- Photographed completed examples for inspiration
- A friendship poster
- 'How to be a good friend' reflection activity
- Doodling and bookmark activities for early finishers
- Marker pens, colored pencils
- Scissors, Glue
- Pegs or string for garlands
- Use heavyweight paper/ card stock for robust cards
- Cards are US letter size, folded in half
- Canada, Australia, UK spellings of 'favourite' are included.
You might also like to view my other Valentine's Day art resources:
Valentine's Gift Box Craft Activity
Valentine's Day Pop Art Coloring Pages
Valentine's Day Art Activities Bundle
Happy teacher feedback
Lesa says, “This is a great unit! We used the blank T-shirts to write nice friendship messages for a student transferring out of our school. This kids loved it!"
TrendyThompson says, "I used these on National Random acts of Kindness day. They had to write a card to someone in class that don't always interact with."
Like my work? Please stay in touch!
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only