This Valentine's Day Articulation packet is full of fun and different activities that focus on bilabial sounds: /m/, /b/, and /p/ in initial, medial, and final positions of the word, in isolation, as well as when embedded in sentences! The packet has:
(4) pages to identify the written letter /p/, /b/, or /m/ and also asks student to think of words beginning with these sounds
(4) pages that ask the child to produce the given sound, and each time they do they can color a valentines' day heart
(4) game boards for practicing /m/, /b/, and /p/ in the initial position of words
(9) worksheets practicing /m/, /b/, and /p/ in all positions of words embedded in short sentences
(96) flash cards with printed words containing /p/, /b/, and /m/ in initial positions of words, medial positions of words, and final positions of words
(30) phonological awareness cards/practice cards that ask students to think about sounds in a word, or say a word containing one or more of the bilabial sounds a specific number of times
(3) worksheets to practicing writing the given letter, and draw a picture of a word beginning with that sound
Additionally, all activities come with a blank version, so teachers and speech-language pathologists can input the sound their students are currently working on. Most of the pages are done purposefully in only black ink, to avoid the expense of printing in color.
To earn credits: After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
Please be aware that this is copyrighted by Lauren DiBiase. Purchasing this item entitles you to only use this in your own classroom/therapy room/SLP assignment only. You are not permitted to make copies for other professionals, share the file directly via the internet, and re-selling this product is strictly prohibited. If others are interested in using this product please direct them back to the original source which is this page, or purchase a multi-user license. Thank you very much.