This packet includes 30 Valentine’s Day bingo game boards and 34 calling cards! It is a simplified bingo version, perfect for young learners! Students simply place an object (i.e., candy heart, Skittle, M&M, unifix cube, token, etc.) on the Valentine’s Day themed picture called out. The first child to get four pictures in a row (across, down or diagonally) wins!
The game boards included in this packet are in color but can be printed in black and white. They can also be laminated for use year after year!
You may also be interested in the following Valentine’s Day resources:
• Valentine’s Day Math & Literacy (Kindergarten)
• Valentine Bag Craft (plus cards for kids that didn’t bring any)
• Valentine’s Day Cards for Parents
• Valentine’s Day Color by Number (Kindergarten)
• Valentine’s Day Color by Number: Addition & Subtraction (First Grade)
• Valentine’s Day Bundle
- includes 5 of my Valentine’s resources (including this one) at a DISCOUNTED price!
My Study Buddy
This packet includes:
39 activity pages / 43 total pages