Use these 6 products in your classroom for Valentine's Day.
1. Valentine's Craft- I love you to pieces!
- Color the page
- Glue on puzzle pieces or little pieces of paper
1. Has a space to write To: and Love:
2. Doesn't have a space to write
2. Valentine's Day Writing- Six Things I Love
Have your students make a book about six things that they love. There is a planning page to complete and then a book to fill in.
1. Six Things I Love planning page
2. Book Cover- Six Things I Love (two per page)
3. The first that I love is _____________________. (two per page)
4. The second that I love is _____________________. (two per page)
5. The third that I love is _____________________. (two per page)
6. The fourth that I love is _____________________. (two per page)
7. The fifth that I love is _____________________. (two per page)
8. The sixth that I love is _____________________. (two per page)
3. Valentine's Day Writing- The Pieces of My Heart
For a Valentine's Day activity have your class write down the pieces of their heart.
1. The Pieces of My Heart
- My Favorite Things
- Things That Make Me Happy
- My Family
- Things I Love
- My Friends
2. The Pieces of My Heart
- 5 blank spaces to fill in
4. Valentine's Class Book - We Love Many Things
Make a Valentines's class book using this product. Have each student write what they love and draw a picture of it. Combine the pages to form a book. Read it as a class and store it in your class library.
1. Title page color
2. Title page black and white
3. Student Page:
There are many things to love.
I love ______________________________________________
A box to draw a picture of what they love.
5. Valentine's Day Acrostic Poems
Have your students your student complete these 5 acrostic poems around Valentine's Day.
2. BE MINE
3. I LOVE YOU
6. Candy Heart Estimation
Use this fun activity to practice estimating with your students.
Have them estimate how many candy hearts will fit in the heart and then have them fill the heart with candy hearts to check their answer.
Candy Heart Estimation
How many candy hearts will fit in the heart?
Was your estimate more or less than the actual number?
You might also like:
Valentine's Day Craft- I “doughnut” know what I would do without you!Valentine's Day Craft- You make my heart pop!Valentine's Day Craft- Some bunny loves you!Valentine's Day Coloring PagesValentine's Day BookmarksValentine's Day BingoValentine's Day CrownValentine’s Day Bundle 2Valentine’s Day Activities