Also included in
- These fun, easy-to-prep writing banner crafts help students practice important composition skills in an engaging format that makes a great bulletin board display. Each writing activity is based on a seasonal theme or holiday and makes a fantastic resource for language arts or as a station. This all-$15.00$21.00Save $6.00
- These fun, easy-to-prep February Activities save you time preparing for all the holidays and special events that arise this month. With writing crafts perfect for bulletin board displays, Valentine's Day STEM challenge, and a great Black History Month research project, you'll find a great selection$15.00$23.50Save $8.50
This easy, no-prep February pennant craft is perfect for busy classrooms. Students write a short response to one of three prompts (personal narrative, expository, or poetry) and you can create a beautiful and fun bulletin board display. Perfect for over your whiteboard or in the hallway display, this meaningful writing task gives students an engaging way to get students thinking.
No matter which way you hang the pieces, this bunting banner is sure to get some attention! Super cute and a fun way to celebrate the Valentine's Day this February.
• Teacher's guide & directions
• 4 versions of the easy to use writing pennant template
• 3 different prompts to choose from - personal narrative, expository, or poetry
Download the preview to learn more about this resource and see images of the final product.
Other Monthly Holiday Banners Available:
© 2018 Rebecca Davies. All rights reserved by author. These materials are intended for personal use by a single classroom only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip art and font credits.