This Valentine’s Day themed no-prep, self-checking smartboard game will students segmenting CVC words to figure out which short vowel sound is in the middle of the word. Students can click the correct letter to hear a cheer if they are correct!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Segment the sounds in CVC words
• Isolate the vowel sounds in words
• Identify short vowel sounds in CVC words
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 30% by getting this game as part of a Valentine’s Day Smartboard Game BUNDLE (5 games included!)
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like this game, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn