This Valentine’s Day themed game is the perfect way to combine your students visual-spatial abilities with their practice of spelling CVCe words. This no prep game will help your students practice how to correctly spell CVCe words while working on using appropriate letter heights!
This 73 page game will have your students spelling words with a "Super E" or "Magic E" in the boxes at the bottom of the page. Of course, the boxes are different heights based on whether the letter is tall, small, or if it falls!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Segment the sounds in CVCe words
• Use word shapes to help identify words
• Spell CVCe words
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 30% by getting this game as part of a Valentine’s Day Smartboard Game BUNDLE (5 games included!)
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like this game, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn