Valentine's Day Calculus Derivatives BUNDLE: Matching Games has all you need to review multiple different Derivatives at the same time!
GET ALL OF OUR Valentine's Day MATH DERIVATIVE MATCHING GAMES!!!
All of the following Derivative Matching Games are included:
1) Derivatives Power Rule Pixel Art Coloring Activity: Functions include P for the students to differentiate.
2) Derivatives Trigonometric Pixel Art Coloring Activity: Functions include sine, cosine, tangent, secant, cosecant, and cotangent for the students to differentiate using .
3) Derivatives Exponents and Logs Pixel Art Coloring Activity: Functions include exponentials of the base e and other constants, natural logarithms, and additional logarithms of varying bases for the students to differentiate using .
4) Derivatives Chain Rule Pixel Art Coloring Activity: Problems are created from the composition of functions with positive, negative, and rational exponents for the students to differentiate. (The only prior knowledge required is the Power Rule)
5) Derivatives REVIEW Matching Game is the perfect activity for your students to sharpen their understanding of all the Derivative Rules! Derivative Rules include:
6) Tangent & Normal Lines Math Memory Game is the perfect activity for your students to sharpen their understanding of writing the equation of the line tangent or normal to a function at a given point. Functions include quadratic, cubic, rational, rational exponent, natural logarithm or exponential, and trigonometric. Thus, students must be able to find derivatives using the power rule, chain rule, and quotient rule in addition to knowing exponential, logarithmic, and trigonometric derivatives. Student’s answers should be in slope-intercept form (if possible).
Each of the Products listed above contains 5 Different Valentine’s Day Matching Card Sets for you and your students. You can choose to use them in any combination to best suite your classroom's needs.
Sets listed above Include:
Here are some ideas of how you could use this product:
✰ Groups: Pass out a different version of the Matching Cards to each group/student. This seeing as all groups/students will have 15 different problems to solve.
✰ Stations: Set out all 5 Matching Card sets as different stations for students to rotate through. This reinforces the concept with extra practice and allows students to rotate through all the topics included.
Ultra High Resolution & Gorgeous Typography: All materials are created in for printing at any size. We use the same mathematical typography used in textbooks and research papers within our products for .
Look for more Activities & Games on TPT by Qwizy or on qwizy.com! Reviews and Feedback are Always Appreciated. Additionally, if you love this product but wish it covered a different math concept please contact me to let me know. New products can be made quickly to fill any of your needs.