Valentine's Day Calculus Derivatives BUNDLE: Math Pixel Art Activities has all you need to run multiple exciting review sessions of different Derivatives at the same time!
GET ALL OF OUR Valentine's Day MATH DERIVATIVE PIXEL ARTS!!!
All of the following Derivative Pixel Art Activities are included:
1) Derivatives Power Rule Pixel Art Coloring Activity: Functions include P for the students to differentiate.
2) Derivatives Trigonometric Pixel Art Coloring Activity: Functions include sine, cosine, tangent, secant, cosecant, and cotangent for the students to differentiate using .
3) Derivatives Exponents and Logs Pixel Art Coloring Activity: Functions include exponentials of the base e and other constants, natural logarithms, and additional logarithms of varying bases for the students to differentiate using .
4) Derivatives Chain Rule Pixel Art Coloring Activity: Problems are created from the composition of functions with positive, negative, and rational exponents for the students to differentiate. (The only prior knowledge required is the Power Rule)
5) Derivatives REVIEW Pixel Art Mystery Pictures include all you need to color and review all the Derivative Rules at the same time! Derivative Rules include:
Each of the Products listed above contains 130 Valentine's Day activity pages for you and your students (650 handouts in total)! You can choose to use them in any combination to best suite your classroom's needs.
Each Set Listed Above Includes:
Here are some ideas of how to use these products:
Print out one Problem Set and pass out matching versions of the Question Page & Pixel Art Grid to each student (Version ID located at the top right). All of these students will work on the same set of 15 questions, but 26 different pictures will be generated as they color in their grids. (You have .)
: Print out all five Problem Sets and pass out matching versions of the Question Page & Pixel Art Grid to your students (Version ID located at the top right). Make sure you mix up the problem sets as you pass them out to students near one another. Now each student will be working on one of the 5 different Problem Sets containing 15 unique questions, and their corresponding Pixel Art Grid which will be one of the 26 different pictures. (This method that are seated next to one another.)
Ultra High Resolution & Gorgeous Typography: All materials are created in for printing at any size. We use the same mathematical typography used in textbooks and research papers within our products for .
Look for more Activities & Games on TPT by Qwizy or on qwizy.com! Additionally, if you love this product but wish it covered a different math concept please contact us to let me know. New products can be made quickly to fill any of your needs.