Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.02 MB | 13 pages
Kids love to give as much as they receive and Valentine's Day is a perfect time to sell candy grams and raise money for your community service project! Sell them at lunch, breakfast, Donut's for Dads, in the car rider line, or offer to fill in students' names if teachers purchase a set for their class! My Elementary School Student Council sells these every year for 50 cents each and usually makes $200-$300!
Included in this package are 12 Val-A-Grams in PDF form. One of the 12 is written in Spanish for your spanish speaking students, Print these on card stock and attach a piece of candy. Use them to raise money for your community service projects.
• I go "ape" over you! (Gorrilla)
• I’ve got my eye on you! (Dog with spot on eye)
• Just “poppin” to say, Happy Valentine’s Day! (Popcorn)
• I go nuts for you! (Squirrel)
• hpE V-day! (Text Message)
• I go bananas for you! (Bananas)
• ”Bee” mine! (Bee)
• Take a “pizza” my heart! (Pizza)
• I’m happy I found you in my life! (Detective)
• You are super! (Superhero)
• Hola mi amigo! (Heart)
• Happy Valentine’s Day! (Heart)