Kids love to give as much as they receive and Valentine's Day is a perfect time to sell candy grams and raise money for your community service project! Sell them at lunch, breakfast, Donut's for Dads, in the car rider line, or offer to fill in students' names if teachers purchase a set for their class! My Elementary School Student Council sells these every year for 50 cents each and usually makes $200-$300!
Included in this package are 12 Val-A-Grams in PDF form. Print these on card stock and attach a piece of candy. Use them to raise money for your community service projects.
• “Owl” be your friend, forever! (Owl)
• Don’t go “bacon” my heart! (Bacon)
• I dig you! (Dog)
• I’m wild about you! (Lion)
• See you later, alligator! (Alligator)
• You are “Rock”-ing it! (Rock)
• You make me leap for joy! (Frog)
• You make my heart “flip-flop”! (Flip-Flops)
• You melt my heart! (Snowflake)
• You’re “purr”-fect! (Cat)
• You’re out of this world (Spaceship)
• You’re so cool it’s scary! (Monster)