Create eye-catching 'Tree of Hearts' Valentine’s Day cards and posters with this easy to use, print and go resource.
Students can make cards to share, decorate their classroom with colorful garlands and early finishers can doodle and make bookmanks.
1. Tree of Hearts card and poster templates to decorate, choose from 2 options, according to age and ability
2. Colored card printable, ready to fold and send
3. Colored poster printable, ready to display
4. Colored garland to cut out and hang
5. Hearts to cut out for the bulletin board
6. Doodling and bookmark activities for early finishers
7. Colored heart craft paper for collage, journal covers and general creative exploration!
Materials, equipment needed:
Choose from marker pens, colored pencils, oil pastels, water color paints
Pegs or string for garlands
Use heavyweight paper/ card stock for robust cards
Envelopes for cards are optional, cards are US letter size, folded in half
You might also like to view my other seasonal art resources:
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019