Planning a Valentine's Day classroom party can take a lot of time and effort. Use this party planning pack to choose what to do before, during, and after your party.
There are three basic sections to this resource:
Six teacher idea cards to do before your party. Each card gives you information and tips to complete the tasks.
1. Video: set-up tips and possible questions
2. Parent Gifts: craft instructions and example
3. Student Gifts: 5 ideas and printables for valentines to give to your students
4. Photo Op.: set-up tips and example
5. Mailboxes: project importance and quick template to use with paper lunch sacks
6. Notifications: sample letters for student valentines and party
This section includes seven teacher idea/explanation cards, station signs, craft templates, and printables.
1. Refreshments: drink and food ideas
2-4. Game Explanations & Shopping List
-10 game ideas to choose from
-shopping list written by game
-station signs for each game
-printables for necessary games
5-6. Craft I and II:
Two craft ideas are included. For each craft there is:
[Crafts included: puzzle pieces picture frame and butterfly made of hearts]
7. Party of One: ideas for students who do not want to participate and a few coloring pages
This section suggests what you should do following your party. There are three teacher cards included.
1. Cool Down: ideas to calm students after the party
2. Writing: conversation heart writing (using leftover conversation hearts from the party)
3. Thank You Notes: reminder to send home thank you notes - printable thank you card included