Valentines Day Coloring Pages for February, Pop Art Activities and Card Making
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Celebrate key seasonal events creatively this Spring with this easy to use, imaginative bundle of popular colorful and fun seasonal art activities. Save 25% of the price of the individual resources by purchasing this 173 page bundle.Bundle Contents:• Valentine's Day Pop Art Activity• President's DayPrice $14.24Original Price $23.85Save $9.61
- Celebrate key events with this imaginative bundle of 20 colorful and inspiring seasonal art activities. Art and creativity play such an important role in learning and self-expression. These low prep resources will keep your classroom walls full of imagery and inspiration all year round.Save 25% of tPrice $45.56Original Price $75.95Save $30.39
- Celebrate Valentine's Day creatively with these engaging art, craft activities and coloring pages - perfect for your February classroom.Explore Pop Art, construction, color, pattern, graphic design, friendship and appreciation.Have fun decorating your classroom with eye-catching artwork and garlandsPrice $8.76Original Price $14.85Save $6.09
Celebrate Valentine’s Day creatively with these no-prep Pop Art coloring pages and card-making activities, inspired by the work of the British artist, Sir Peter Blake.
Teachers and students can show each other appreciation by exchanging cards.
Decorate your classroom with colorful artwork and garlands, with a 'Love' theme for the month of February.
Please see the Preview for more detail
Save 25% on February fun with this Valentine's bundle of four activities
Pop Art Contents:
1. Art activity exploring color, shape and pattern, inspired by Pop Art
2. Photographs of finished examples for reference
3. Pop Art facts page
4. Colored garland and poster
5. Garland to color and make
6. Colored card ready to send
7. Card to color and send
8. Mini cards from student to student to make and share
9. Mini cards from teacher to student with 4 cute message options:
- It's great having you in my class!
- You are an amazing student!
- I'm so lucky to be your teacher
- I'm so very proud of you!
1. Card stock for printing the templates and cards
2. Marker pens / colored pencils
4. Pegs and string for hanging the garland
You might also like to view my other Valentine's Day art resources:
Valentine's Gift Box Craft Activity
Valentine's Day 'Sweatshirt' Friendship Cards
Valentine's Day Art Activities Bundle
Happy teacher feedback
Fantastic Ms Fox TPT says, “My class really enjoyed creating these Love pieces and designing patterns that pop in and around the letters. Loved that there were different options to suit different levels of ability!"
Fleurdefourth says, "We used this activity for one of our Friday celebrations right before Valentine's day. They loved the activity and it looks so great hanging in our room. I know it's about to be March, but their work looks so awesome I am going to keep it up!"
Like my work? Please stay in touch!
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only