You will LOVE the 37 St. Valentine's Day Coloring Pages with Differentiated Seasonal Vocabulary that come in this Valentine's Day Coloring Pages resource for your classroom! Differentiate Your Class this February with Some St. Valentine's Day Coloring Fun! This Resource Includes Two to Five Seasonal Vocabulary Words per page similar to a Richard Scary Book or I-Spy Game. Perfect for some St. Valentine's Day fun in your classroom this year!Terrific for a daily coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a COLORING BOOK for your students. Add it to your plans to compliment any St. Valentine's Day unit. Your students will ADORE these coloring pages because of the cute, cute, cute St. Valentine's Day graphics! Perfect for when you need some "teacher paperwork needs to get done" time, your students can extend the activity by drawing in a background and writing about their coloring book page on the back. Use these coloring pages for all sorts of jumping off points for older students to use during their February creative writing lessons! Download these 37 coloring book pages for some INSTANT St. Valentine's Day Coloring Joy in your home or classroom!
* Please note, these 37 pages are from my St. Valentine's Day Fun! Color For Fun Printable Coloring Pages. The difference is that this resource has two to five seasonal words per page similar to a Richard Scary Book or I-Spy Game. Terrific practice for your Emergent Readers while still bringing fun and joy to your Non-Readers.
THESE COLORING SHEETS ARE PDFs AND YOU ARE ABLE TO UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR CLASSROOM PHONES OR TABLET APPS. SOME RECOMMENDED COLORING APPS ARE
- PAPER BY 53
- AUTODESK SKETCH BOOKS
* Free apps change frequently, please search Google Play or the Apple Store for current coloring pages apps.
These St. Valentine's Day Coloring Pages are perfect for...
- A St. Valentine's Day Coloring Book Gift
- A St. Valentine's Day Party Treat
- Substitute teacher folders
- Fine motor skills work
- Fairy Tales party treats
- Indoor recess
- Morning work
- Emergency sub tubs
- Homework packets
- Art centers
- Watercolor painting
- Story starters
- Fast finishers
- Early morning students
- After school tutoring
- Church groups
- Boy scout meetings
- Girl scout meetings
- And so much more!
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your students to have an independent St. Valentine's Day Coloring Pages with Differentiated Seasonal Vocabulary coloring books at their desk for any downtime.
The possibilities are endless!
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your students for a literacy center writing book.
WAYS TO USE MY COLORING PAGES IN YOUR CLASSROOM!
Pre-K to First Grade
- Use a coloring page as morning work to work on fine motor skills.
- Place a coloring page at a center to work on fine motor skills.
- Coloring pages are great story starters.
- Staple one or more coloring pages into your weekly homework packet for a little at home fun and joy!
- Staple all the coloring pages together for a literacy center writing journal where the students can write on the back of the left page about the picture on the right side.
Second Grade to Fifth Grade
- Coloring Pages are PERFECT for INDOOR RECESS!
- Use a coloring page as a reward for your students weekly homework packet being turned in on time.
- Use a coloring page as a story starter.
- Use a coloring page on Fun Friday if everyone finished their work on time.
- Staple one coloring page into your weekly homework packet for a little fun and joy at home!
- Staple 5 to 10 coloring pages together for a treasure box coloring book prize.
More Differentiated Seasonal Vocabulary Coloring Pages:
- Second Semester Bundle of Winter, Spring and Summer Coloring Pages - 530+ Pages of Coloring Book Fun
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, & Christmas Coloring Pages - A Four Pack Coloring Book Bundle with 203 Pages of Holiday Fun
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Terrific for your Emergency Sub Tub for morning work, let the substitute teacher have a few minutes to read your plans while the children color!
*** Teacher Feedback Idea ***
Regina shares a great idea, let your student PAINT these!
How fun Regina, thank you for sharing!
Terrific Teacher Feedback
Regina Phelps, "These were amazing!!!!! The kids loved coloring and painting them through out the week and really enjoyed the characters."
♥♥♥Thank you Regina for such great feedback!♥♥♥
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Special Permission for the graphics in the Coloring Pages series has kindly been granted by the following artists. I invite you to follow their blogs and TPT Stores with the links below.
Blog and TPT Store