Does your class go through mid-year hardships? Is Valentine's Day approaching? Think your students need to give each other some positive shout-outs? Then download this packet today! Valentine's for Value is the perfect activity to have your students complete this February. Directions, parent letter, student examples and ALL cut-outs included!
Directions for the Teacher:
• Print this packet
• Make enough copies of the parent letter for each student
• Copy enough of the little heart-cutouts so each student can
make one for everyone in the class
• Copy enough big hearts for each student, color and cut (one
per student with his/her name labeled)
• Have students distribute all of his/her hearts to classmates
on the due date
• Staple or tape each student’s pile of hearts to make a
• AND most important: Let the students enjoy all of the thoughtful compliments from their friends and classmates!
• Follow me for more terrific teachables at Traci's Teachables!