Included in this download is a super fun contraction game for your students to play during literacy centers, reading workshops, or anytime during your day!
- 15 different contraction hearts with 15 matching two-word hearts.
- Contraction Game Directions for students.
- Contraction Answer Sheet for easy assessment.
- Color and Black & White options.
- Challenge options for early finishers.
- Blank hearts for making your own contractions.
According to the Common Core State Standards, students should be able to identify and use contractions beginning in second grade.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.2.2c Use an apostrophe to form contractions and frequently occurring possessives.
You can find this resource inside the membership by CLICKING HERE
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE