This set of 60 bingo cards (each different) featuring phrases from that heart-shaped confection that can only be found in February is just the thing to add fun to your Valentine's Day pre-party, party, or a great way to get the kids back in their seats and settled post-party.
Here are some fun tips and tricks for playing Valentine's Day Bingo...
- No prizes necessary! Give each child a box of candy conversation hearts or one of these heart containers filled with red bingo chips. Kids use the bingo chips to cover their cards while playing bingo, and then have a fun souvenir to take home when it’s over.
- Partner share! During the game when a new conversation heart is pulled, kids must use the words on the heart to share a sentence with their partner before they are allowed to cover the space on their bingo card. For example, "Luv U...to the moon and back".
- Use Mini Stampers instead of bingo chips. Grab some fun Valentine's Day mini stampers for marking bingo cards. Let children keep their stamper at the end of the game or hang on to them yourself for next year's party.
- Save the box from a candy heart and use to draw from during the bingo game.
- Have the winner be the caller for the next game. Kids always love a chance to do something special. Letting the winner be the caller is a great reward and it helps reduce the odds of one person winning multiple times.
- Give an extra prize if the winner has Bingo more than one way. This is a great way to add some strategy to the game. The kids will have to decide if they should shout “Bingo” as soon as they have a row, column, etc. or if they should wait and try to get bingo another way and win a better prize.
- Visit our blog for more ideas.
Have your own idea for a Valentine's Day bingo game? Create your own custom set of Valentine's Day bingo cards by visiting our site: BingoCardCreator.com