Valentine's Day requires something fun and crafty…this Love Bug fits that bill! You can complete the craft on it's own or with the included writing activities!
Included in the download:
• Directions & Examples (pages 3-5)
• Love bug Craftivity Templates (pages 6-10) you can trace on to construction paper, print on white paper for students to color, or print on color paper. Whatever works for you!
• “Sweet Talk” (page 11) is great for targeting vocabulary or articulation.
• “A Bug Story” (page 12) is perfect for your students to create their own story about their love bug!
• “Dear Valentine” (page 13) would be great to use for writing letters or notes to someone special (moms, dads, siblings, teachers, grandma, etc)!
• “Make Your Own Valentines” (page 14) is great to target sequencing! Students can list the steps for making Valentines (ex. “First, I got purple paper, scissors, and glue. Then, I decorated the card for my friends. Last, I passed them out. Everyone loved them!”
• Describing Web (page 15) includes 7 circles for students to write describing words about their love bug.
• Writing & Drawing Student Page (page 16) combines drawing and writing for your students’ creative stories!
• Writing page (Page 17) can be used for you to come up with your own prompt or to use as a story retell page for a book you have read about Valentine’s day. My suggestions: There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose; Be My Valentine, Amelia Bedelia; Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch.
I hope you enjoy this craftivity! Thank you for visiting my store!
Crazy Speech World