Valentine’s Day Craft
Sock Monkey Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Use this fun Valentine’s Day Craft to decorate your bulletin boards and classroom doors for Valentine’s Day and February; to showcase your students’ writing; or as Valentines to trade or give to friends, family and classmates.
What You Get:
~ A variety of cut and fold, or cut, color and fold printables including:
• 1 Page Sock Monkey Head (foldable)
• 1 Page Sock Monkey Mouth
• 2 Styles/pages of Lips
• 1 Page Button Eyes
• 1 Page Bows (can be used as hair bows or bowties)
• 1 Page Hats
• 1 Page Sock Monkey Bodies
• 1 Page Sock Monkey Tails
• 3 pages Arms and Legs (Coloring page, Contrast Page and Contrast)
• 3 Pages Very Easy Arms and Legs (theses are straight lines rather than the curved. Use these for lower skilled cutters).
• 2 Styles Heart Embellishments
• 3 styles of inserts for writing prompts, poems, stories and messages (you get blank, lined, and primary lined).
• Detailed instructions.
• Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, writing prompts & other useful suggestions.
I love this planet and try my best to save paper by putting multiple graphics on each page with cutting lines to make is easy for you. This craftivity can be differentiated for every level. Use the very easy options, and less embellishments for lower level crafters or if you’re strapped for time.
This Craft is available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this Valentine's Day craft, check out my other February and seasonal themed Craftivities:
Valentine's Day Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Valentine's Day Craft - Ladybug and Lovebug
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Keywords: Valentine's Craft, Valentine's Day Craft, Valentine, Craftivity, Sock Monkey Craft