PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Let's face it, many students have read books they don't like or have abandoned them completely! For Valentine's Day, have them write a break up letter to that book! Additionally, I am sure students have books they loved. In this activity, they will also write love letters to a book they adored! Use this in your Languages Arts class for Valentine's Day.
This craftivity can be done digitally or you can print it out.
Here's what's included:
- Directions on how to write a break up letter to a book.
- Directions on how to write a love letter to a book.
- Digital slides for students to write their letters. These can be printed in color. Various color options are available.
- Digital slides for students to write their letters in black and white.
- PDF printable papers for those without access to computers.
Great for bulletin boards!
***You should have a basic knowledge of Google Classroom and Slides for this product. If not, don't fret...feel free to email me or just play around! This works best on computers.***
© Copyright 2019 M. Mariano. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited.
**Follow me on Instagram**! Read Write Teach ELA
Check out more products in my store!
Check out the preview video for more detail!