Also included in
- Save money this February and sort your Valentine's Day theme planning with these fun resources:► Creative Valentine's Day Card and CraftMake different Valentines day crafts and activities with this versatile resource:1. Valentines CardsAn original Valentines day card craft that features a design of$5.00$8.00Save $3.00
- This creative summer packet includes distance learning math and literacy resources that are excellent to use with preschool kids at home. Numbers, Alphabet, and other useful resources designed by a fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher.Resources for young bilingual students have also been included$30.00$54.00Save $24.00
Make different Valentines day crafts and activities with this versatile resource:
1. Valentines Cards
After making the cupid following the step-by-step tutorial (included with the download), stick the cupid to a piece of card folded in half, leaving the cupid's spectacular hair sticking out to make an original Valentines day card craft. The students can personalize their vday card as they wish and write a little message to make their valentine’s heart skip a beat.
Use the craftivity version as a Valentine's day card activity or use the print-ready version to give a Valentines day card from the teacher to all your students.
Note: SAVE precious budget with the Valentine's Crafts & Decor BUNDLE
2. Valentine’s Day Gifts
Cut out the print-ready version of the cupids, stick the cupid to a popsicle stick and attach to it a chocolate bar or any other suitable treat. This is perfect for a cute valentines day party favor and for decorating a valentines day bag (paper bags are great for this).
3. Valentines Day Bulletin Board Idea / Valentines Day Door Decor
Decorate your classroom for February displaying your student's valentines day art. Display everyone's personalized cupid on a bulletin board to make a beautiful Valentine’s Day display that shows the diversity of your classroom.
The valentine cupids can also be used for an eye-catching February door decoration. Your classroom door decor will look like a giant valentine's day card!
You might like: Morning Greeting Choices
► Valentines Day Kindergarten and Preschool Activity
This Valentine’s day craft is a good fine motor skills activity for kindergarten children because it uses scissors for simple cutting and the way to curl cupid’s hair helps kids to work on their pencil grip.
The activity can also be linked to the literacy aspect of the curriculum if you encourage the children to write “Mom”, “Dad”, etc. or their own name (or the first letter of their name) in the cupid’s heart.
You might like: Creative Valentine's Day Bulletin Board / Door Decor
► Why is this resource useful?
Beyond helping you make your classroom environment beautiful and inviting around valentine's day, here are more reasons why this resource will bring you good value:
- Stick your cupids to a long and rectangular piece of card to make Valentines's day bookmarks.
- Use this resource in Spanish class for a Dia de San Valentin Activity. Ask the students to write their tarjeta de San Valentin message in Español.
- Use the valentine cupid craft as classroom decorations for the windows or for around the blackboard.
- The cupids are a simple valentine craft that can be done with low prep, using resources you already have.
- Good for planning preschool activities at the end of January and start of February.
- Messages in valentine's day cards are good handwriting practice.
- One of the valentines day activities that can be used with lower and higher grades.
- Make classroom decorations for a Valentine's day bulletin board as one of your February activities.
- Cupids can be used as time-fillers for early finishers in February.
- Use the black and white version of the cupid as one of your February coloring pages.
- Quick valentines day writing activity.
- Since this activity welcomes all levels of artistic skills, it is useful for students ranged from Pre-K, Kindergarten and Elementary. The cupids can be as simple or as complicated as each student chooses.
► Other teachers are also loving:
► WHAT'S INCLUDED
The download contains high-resolution, letter size PDFs in both, color and black and white versions.
- Small Craftivity Template in two skin tones and black and white (two cupids in one page)
- Big Craftivity Template in black and white (one page with one cupid)
- Smaller cupids in two skin tones and black and white (two cupids in one page)
- Big cupid with lighter skin tone
- Big cupid with darker skin stone
- Big cupid coloring page
- Print-ready foldable card in two skin tones and black and white
- Instructions and materials sheet.
* Please check the preview file to see all pages that are included with your purchase
► Earn TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page on your TpT profile.
- Select 'Provide Feedback'.
- Leave an honest rating with a short comment for this product.
- That's it! have fun spending your TpT credit :)
Click here to Follow my TpT store and catch new products at a reduced price for the first 48H.