Valentine’s Day Craft, Activities and Writing Prompts
Use this fun & cute craftivity to decorate your bulletin boards and classroom doors for Valentine’s Day; to showcase your students’ writing; or as valentines to trade or give to friends, familiy and classmates.
What You Get:
~ A variety of color, cut and fold printables that fold together to create a cute Valentine's Day craft to suit your students’ needs, including:
- Five easy cut and fold Valentine's Day cards to use as valentines or to showcase student writing.
1. Flamingos, 2. fox, 3. lovebirds, 4. “LOVE” 5. heart garden are all included. (This package includes printables with ”Happy Valentine’s Day” as well as without if you are using them for another subject or occasion.)
- Two Heart Shaped Cut and Fold Cards. The fox and lovebirds fold into a heart-shaped craft. (These more difficult cards require cutting along curved lines.)
- A Draw your own foldable Valentine template.
- 6 styles of inserts for writing prompts, poems, stories and drawings (you get blank, lined, and primary lined for both versions of cards).
- Detailed instructions with pictures.
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, writing prompts & other useful suggestions.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this Valentine's Day craft, check out my other February and seasonal themed Craftivities:
Valentine's Day Craft - Sock Monkey
Valentine's Day Craft - Ladybug and Lovebug
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Keywords: Valentine's Day Craft, Valentine's Day Card, Flamingo, Fox, Love, lovebirds, Valentine