Also included in
- Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle | Digital and Editable: These holidays and seasons-themed digital escape rooms provide students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the various rooms that th$30.00$40.00Save $10.00
Valentine's Day Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This Valentine's Day-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 11 Valentine's Day-themed challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" the English teacher workroom supply closet they accidentally got locked in.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on students.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students - all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 11 Challenges ("locks")
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
- “My students love the Escape Rooms you have designed. They are challenging enough for them and they find all the challenges super exciting”
- “This person's resources are honestly a Godsend! I can't express how much I love and rely on these resources! All of them! Such engaging, interesting, and creative lessons! Thank you!”
- “My students LOVED this digital escape room! It is so difficult [to] find resources that my students can work together on during a time when social distancing is needed. They found this escape room to be fun, engaging, and just the right level of challenging!”
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses Google Forms, YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.