Your students will love these 4 Equivalent Fraction Valentine Games as they practice finding, recognizing, and matching 23 different equal fractions. Each game has everything you need to create 4 Centers/Stations. They are excellent activities for the week of Valentine’s Day.
This resource includes
* Teacher Suggestions and ideas for each game
* 4 Center Posters with Student Game directions that can also be attached to the game
* 4 Game Labels for storing your games to use for years to come
* 5 Bingo Cards with Markers and Calling Cards in color or mostly black and white
* 20 Heartbreak Hearts for a Matching Equivalent Fractions Game in color or mostly black and white
* Valentine Hop (Yes or No) Game Board in color or black and white
* 24 Valentine Hop (Yes or No) Cards to recognize if fractions are equal or not in color or mostly black and white
* Valentine Hop (Yes or No) Answer Key
* 36 Valentine Poke Cards to identify equal fractions using multiple choice in color (prints in grayscale)
* Valentine Poke Student Recording Sheet to use the Game as an Assessment
* Valentine Poke Answer Key
* Equivalent Fractions Anchor Chart that can be cut up to use as a manipulative in color and black and white.
Common Core State Standards Aligned
Recognize and generate simple equivalent fractions, e.g., 1/2 = 2/4, 4/6 = 2/3. Explain why the fractions are equivalent, e.g., by using a visual fraction model.
Explain why a fraction a/b is equivalent to a fraction (n × a)/(n × b) by using visual fraction models, with attention to how the number and size of the parts differ even though the two fractions themselves are the same size. Use this principle to recognize and generate equivalent fractions.
If you have any question about this product please contact me at email@example.com. I would be happy to help in any way I can.
GREAT NEWS!! TPT CREDIT
Go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" button. Click on it and leave a rating and a short comment. This will give you credit and lower your cost on your next purchases.
Learn about my sales, freebies, and new products by clicking on the "Follow Me" button.
Check out these additional Valentine Resources for Math or Math and Literacy
Valentine’s Day Math and Literacy Centers with Games and Projects
Valentine’s Day Math Centers: Multiply a Fraction by a Whole Number
Math Integration Resources to check as well
BAT MATH, BAT ACTIVITIES, BAT PROJECTS for 3rd Grade
BAT MATH, BAT ACTIVITIES, BAT PROJECTS for 4th Grade
OLYMPIC MATH CENTERS WITH TASK CARDS ND GAMES: CCSS Aligned