Also included in
- This is a digital AND "print & go" bundle of holiday themed classroom escape room challenges. These challenges all feature ELA skills appropriate for Upper Elementary Students. No locks or stuffing envelopes required! Digital versions are perfect for distance learning. Get your students excited$27.25$48.65Save $21.40
- Looking for engaging Valentine's Day ELA activities that align to the standards and students love? This bundle is perfect to use for February literacy centers, morning work, Valentine's Day holiday parties, and more.What's Included:Valentine's Day Escape Room Challenge: Escape the Candy Factory (Pri$9.49$16.95Save $7.46
- Looking for engaging holiday ELA activities that align to the standards and students love? This bundle is perfect to use for all year round for literacy centers, morning work, holiday parties, and more!This includes ALL of my holiday reading and writing activities in my store. This is a GROWING BUN$63.26$112.95Save $49.69
Get your students excited about learning throughout the month of February with this Valentine's Day Escape Room Challenge! Throughout the activity, students work collaboratively with partners or in groups to solve language arts related challenges and find clues in order to escape the candy factory!
This escape room is perfect for in-person, hybrid, or virtual learning as it includes both a printable PDF AND digital version.
Featured ELA Focus & Skills:
- Figurative Language (idioms)
- Reading Comprehension with Poems, Narratives, & Informational Texts
- Comparing Multiple Texts with Similar Themes
- Vocabulary & Context Clues
Digital Version Includes:
- Teacher guide
- Answer Key
- Link to Google Form that houses the following:
- Escape Challenge Problem Prompt
- Links to 5 ELA Challenge Tasks/Puzzles on Google Slides with moveable parts
- Completion Certificate
Printable PDF Version Includes:
- Teacher guide
- Escape Challenge Prompt
- 5 Challenge Puzzles (Color & B/W)
- Hint Cards
- Completion Certificates (for groups or individuals)
- Answer Key
Reasons why I LOVE using Escape Challenges with my students:
- They are academically rigorous and challenging
- They are an engaging way to review content skills and/or strategies
- They reinforce social skills, such as teamwork, collaboration, respect
- Students learn to manage time appropriately and focus under pressure
- They gamify learning in a meaningful way
- They encourage independence and risk taking
- They require students to problem solve and think critically
Check out these related products you might also love!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on instagram @thecollaborativeclass!
Be sure to follow my:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio - The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.