These Family Valentine Projects are a TERRIFIC way to encourage family involvement, as well as a BEAUTIFUL way to decorate your hallway bulletin board.
Included in this FREEBIE you'll find...
- Three parent letters personalized for kindergarten, first grade and second grade families and one general letter suitable for any grade level.
- A large heart to copy onto white card stock or construction paper. Staple this page to the parent letter of your choice.
- A hallway poster to include with your bulletin board display.
I know your kiddos will LOVE making this special Valentine's heart with their family!
If you enjoy this product, your positive feedback would absolutely make my day... THANK YOU! :)
For more Valentine's Day fun, click here...
Valentine's Day Card for Parents --- Flip Book with Informational Text Features
Owl Numbers 1-20 - Owl Counting & Number Games - Valentine's Day Math Centers
Valentine's Day Measuring --- Sweet Treats Measuring Palooza --- Math Centers
Valentine's Candy Heart Math ---Graphing, Area, Perimeter, Ordering, Fractions
ValenTEENS --- Valentine's Teen Number Math Center Games --- Numbers 11-20
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day cards, Valentine's Day projects, family project, February family project, monthly family project