Help your students learn to think about others while making inferences using this engaging activity with a fun Valentine's Day theme! Students use the provided information charts to determine which valentines the fictional characters would like or dislike and apply these skills to their own personal lives as well!
Here Is What Is Inside:
Complete Valentines (Pages 7-12: Color/Pages 27-32:B&W)
• 48 Valentine cards
• Cards contain a pun and a picture
• Students can use these cards for the inferencing activity as well as in real life
Cut & Paste Valentines (Pages 13-21: Color/Pages 33-41: B&W)
• 48 Valentine cards with puns ONLY
• 3 Pages of picture cards to match with the puns
• I recommend laminating the pieces and adding Velcro for long term use.
• These pages are ideal for student centers
"What I Know..." Charts (Pages 22-26: Color/Pages 42-46: B&W/Pages 47-48: Blank)
• 15 Different fictional people listed with likes and dislikes
• Students use the information in the charts to decide which valentine(s) would be appropriate to give to each person in the charts
• Blank charts are included for personal use (friend/teacher and friend/family) so students can list what they know about people in their lives and determine which valentines would be appropriate to use
★ Gingerbread Emotion Descriptions and Body Language Clues
★ Emotions Board Game
★ Winter Inferencing Activities
★ Winter Bingo (Freebie)
If you have any questions, please ask before you purchase!
♥ Please leave me feedback if you download this product. Your comments help me make my products better! :) Also, click the green star above and follow my store so you will be notified when I upload new products. Thanks for shopping!
You can follow my store on social media here: