Valentine's Day Flapbook Craft - February Writing Activity for Bulletin Boards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a bundle of my popular monthly holiday themed craftivity and flap books. There are activities for all months of the year and are an easy bulletin board option for your classroom or hallway. The Monthly Themed Craftivity & Flap Book BUNDLE includes:January - New Year Activity Goal SettinPrice $35.67Original Price $56.92Save $21.25
This fun, easy prep Valentine's Day Craft helps students reflect on and describe what makes the people they care about special. It is a great activity for your Valentine's Day Party and looks fantastic on your February bulletin board! This craftivity is a great replacement for Valentine's Day cards or boring coloring sheets. It's also great for SEL or Social-Emotional Learning!
In this heart-shaped craft, there are places to draw and write about each Valentine's Day Love. The arrow components are optional and can be glued to the last page.
The Valentine's Day Craft includes pages for people and places that students love and include the following writing and drawing pages:
- my friends (same size as myself)
- my family
- my friends
- my school
- my church (same size as school)
- my class (same size as school)
- my community (same size as school)
As an alternative to "my friends" shown in the images, students can also write about "myself", which makes a great growth mindset activity. Likewise, my school, my church, my class, and my community are all the same size.
Students can also layer these pages to make a thicker booklet.
Purchase the BUNDLE and save 20%.
This flap book prints on standard 8.5 x 11 paper.
❤️ "My class absolutely loved creating these flap books showing what they love. They made great classroom displays for the children who wished to display and they made great gifts for families for the children who chose to take them home. Thank you for an activity that highlighted love in a few different ways for Valentine's Day." Laura W.
❤️ "This is a really cute activity that is easy to use for students and teachers. My fifth graders made these flipbooks and actually adhered them to their Valentine's Day treat bags. They looked cute and well assembled, while still providing some reflection and writing that paired well with our current social emotional health unit. I've already filed this away to use next year! " - Erin H.
- Valentine's Day Ideas for Distance Learning or Online Activities
- Valentine's Day Art Ideas
- Valentine's Day Science and STEM Activities
- FREE Valentine's Day Activity for your Classroom Bulletin Boards
CLICK HERE TO ON TPT | CLICK HERE TO
Copyright © What I Have Learned, Jessica Boschen
Permission to copy for single classroom or homeschool family use only.
This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.