Have some fun with following multistep directions in this Valentine's Day candy hearts themed board game! Candy hearts not included ;) Students bowl various holiday themed directions out of a bowl to create unique and silly directions for their friends to follow!
1. Cut out Valentine’s Day Directions Slips, fold in half, and place in a bowl
2. Print a game board; laminate if desired
3. Place candy hearts in a bowl or on the table
1. Student A pulls out the number of pieces of paper from the bowl as number of directions you are targeting (for example, 2 pieces of paper for 2-step directions; the number can vary per student as well). Student A reads them in any order to Student B
2. Student B follows the directions. If he/she is correct, he/she spins the spinner and moves his/her game piece. If Student B does not follow the directions correctly, he/she does not spin.
3. Student B draws slips of paper for Student C, and so on.
4. If you run out of slips of paper, put them back in the bowl and draw again. Each time produces new, silly combinations!
You may also like:
Following Multistep Directions Flashcards
Christmas Following Multistep Directions Flashcards