Also included in
- Over 150 pages of Valentine's Day math, reading, writing, project based learning, and art! Perfect for the entire month of February to help review key concepts for test prep, or just to keep students focused during hectic times. Includes these fantastic Valentine's Day products:Plan A Valentine's Da$9.40$19.00Save $9.60
- 11 product set- and growing! Students answer division, fraction, multiplication, and decimal math questions in to learn clues to solve the mysteries in these fun games. The questions used include multiple step problems for additional rigor. Once the students have solved all of the clues they will ab$17.60$44.00Save $26.40
Students will love this Valentine's Day themed math mystery game. Students answer questions using fraction addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to get clues to help them solve the mystery of who stole Max's chocolates. Great way to determine which fraction lessons your class will need to review for testing! The questions used include multiple step problems for additional rigor. Once the students have solved all of the clues they will able to deduce who the suspect is. Comes with answer sheets to assess your students’ work. Clue cards come in both color and black and white.
Check out these other fantastic Valentine's Day products:
- Plan A Valentine's Day PBL Math Project
- 3rd Grade Valentine's Math Mystery Game
- 4th Grade Valentine's Day Math Mystery Game
- 5th Grade Valentine's Day Math Mystery Game
- 5th Grade Math Art for Valentine's Day
- Figurative Language Valentine's Day Brochure
- Interpret the Remainder Division Valentine's Day Word Problems
- Valentine's Day Writing Prompts
Like this product? Check out my other Math Mystery Games!
- Place Value Math Mystery Game
- Decimal Addition and Subtraction Math Mystery Game
- Multiplication Two Digit Math Mystery Game
- Division Math Mystery Games
GET ALL 5TH GRADE PRODUCTS IN THE FULL YEAR GROWING BUNDLE
Follow Kitten Approved Curriculum
Become a follower of Kitten Approved Curriculum by clicking here. You’ll learn when we post new products, have sales, and are offering discounts! New items are always posted 50% off for the first 48 hours just for our followers!
Leave feedback and receive TPT credit!
Build up TPT credit by leaving feedback on our products! Submit feedback at the time of purchase or go to My Purchases for a list of what you have previously purchased. Next to the product title is a Leave Feedback button. Click and leave a rating and comment to receive your credits. Go to TPT Credits to learn how to redeem your credits on future purchases!