Valentine's Day French Speed Dating for French Valentine's Day or Any Day
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you houPrice $199.99Original Price $234.61Save $34.62
- Fill your French students' hearts with love this Valentine's Day, jour de la Saint-Valentin. Here's a way to guarantee that every student will have a special day (at least in French class). My students love these activities and it gets them speaking, reading, and writing using real French expressiPrice $9.99Original Price $12.99Save $3.00
- All My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 + 2 includes 4500+ pages of fun, engaging activities that will get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will savPrice $399.99Original Price $532.28Save $132.29
Looking for some fun ways to get your students speaking French on Valentine's Day, Saint Valentin or any other day of the year? Try French speed dating! Students prep questions beforehand or use the questions provided to go on pretend speed dates with their classmates. Includes paper or Google slides versions.
They answer the questions honestly or answer as famous people, imaginary people, etc. Guaranteed good times! Can also be used as sub plans.
* Speed Dating Instructions
* 3 Levels of Dating Questions for 2nd Year to 5th Year French Students
* Page for Writing Your Own Dating Questions
* Page for Taking Notes about Your Dates
Perfect for ACTFL Foreign Language Standards:
Standard 1.1: Students engage in conversations, provide and obtain information, express feelings and emotions, and exchange opinions
Standard 1.2: Students understand and interpret written and spoken language on a variety of topics
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "My students loved this activity and I like the fact that it could be differentiated. They had a lot of fun going through the Niveau 1 questions then creating their own."