Valentine's Day Glyph and Greeting Card: Wow a 3D cow! I hope that is what your students will say when they see this fun cow glyph activity.
This activity takes very little prep time. All you need is standard copy paper, scissors, glue and crayons!
Students will answer cow related questions and color their cow based on their answers. Then they will cut out their cow, glue it into a cylinder shape and you will have a class set of adorable cow figures that you can display anywhere in your classroom.
This glyph is perfect for a Valentine’s Day activity or will work great for any time of year. It also makes a great Valentine’s Day 3D card. A greeting card version of the cow coloring page is included in this product. There is a space to write To: and From: and students can color the cow however they like and then give it to another student or family member as a card. Your class will have so much fun playing with the cow character and they look so cute when they are all standing together on a table.
This product is a PDF file with 6 printable pages as well as full color photo instructions.
The printable pages are:
- a student copy the Cow Glyph coloring page
- a student copy the Cow Glyph Legend with questions and instructions
- a display copy of the Cow Glyph Legend. Display this with the completed cows so students and guests will know what data the cows represent.
- a student copy tally sheet to record the results.
- a black and white Valentine’s Day 3D greeting card
- a full color Valentine’s Day 3D greeting card
The entire product can be viewed in the downloadable preview.
You may like my other Valentine's Day Activities:
- Valentine's Day Math Mystery Pictures Bundle
- Valentine's Day Interactive Whiteboard Game
- Valentine's Day Color, Tally & Graph
- Valentine's Day Interactive Attendance Sheet
- all Valentine's Day Activities
Search Filter: ValDay