Students will love this Candy Heart / Valentine's Day themed ZONK review game to practice Heart of Algebra topics!
This game includes all of the 2017 PSAT/NMQST Heart of Algebra problems, including a few additional Heart of Algebra practice problems found on the CollegeBoard practice tests.
Official "Heart of Algebra Topics" are as follows:
- Solving Linear Equations and Linear Inequalities
- Interpreting Linear Functions
- Linear Equation Word Problems
- Linear Inequality Word Problems
- Graphing Linear Equations
- Linear Function Word Problems
- Systems of Linear Inequalities Word Problems
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations
- Systems of Linear Equations Word Problems
The students work together in teams to choose a number on the screen. When the button is clicked, most of the time a question will be revealed. However, if there is a ZONK behind that button, then the team will lose their turn. Suspense fills the room as students wait to see which will be revealed. This is a unique and fun way to review with the entire class!
1. From the home screen, students will choose a candy heart
2. Click on the candy heart and the corresponding slide appears.
3. Students will discuss and share their answer choice with you.
4. Click one more time to reveal the correct answer.
6. Keep score on the score board.
7. From the question or zonk slides, click the "Return" button and the next team will take a turn.
8. Have fun!!
Please Notes: You must enable macros (you will get a warning when the file first opens) to be able to use the scoreboard. Please enable macros for this presentation! Thank you.
You might also be interested in:
SAT Math Test Prep Resources