Also included in
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
- These Valentine's Day math and literacy centers include task cards and preloaded Seesaw activities and Google™ Slides activities. Save time with these easy-to-assign digital centers for in-person and virtual learning. ►►Need even more Seesaw activities? Click here to save $$ when you purchase my K$6.00$9.00Save $3.00
Looking for an engaging way to practice identifying middle sounds in CVC words? This set of digital Seesaw activities and printable task cards is a fun way for your students to practice identifying medial sounds in words with a fun Valentine's Day theme.
In the activity, students will move envelopes with the correct middle sound to the mailbox to match the given CVC word. There are 20 total questions included in a Seesaw activity and printable task cards.
This resource is a set of 20 printable task cards AND a preloaded activity for Seesaw.
- A PDF with a link to preloaded Seesaw activity (20 total questions, 4 per vowel)
- 1 set of printable task cards (30 task cards total)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders