Valentine's Day Kindness and Caring Hearts
- Use these kindness hearts as a way of promoting and encouraging kindness.
- Cut out and distribute to students when they are caught doing something kind or considerate for a fellow classmate or teacher.
- Writing is reinforced as the student is responsible for describing the kind gesture that he/she did.
- The heart is placed in a jar and at the end of the week, one heart (or more) is chosen and that student gets to pick from the prize box.
- The remaining hearts are returned to the student to take home to show to parents.
- Another variation is to post all hearts on a bulletin board.
- These hearts have made kindness contagious in my classroom. (They actually can be used any time of the year to promote altruism).
Thank you from Real Reading Remedies. :)