Valentine’s Day Literacy and Math Bundle
Are you looking for engaging Valentine’s Day literacy and math learning opportunities? This bundle has lots of choices included to best meet the needs of your class! Students will sort, graph & record math data, practice writing skills with “Hearty Sentences” and “Love Letters,” create a Robot craft for a Valentine card bag or box, and make a loving card craft for a parent or other valentine.
Included activities in this resource:
- Complete directions and suggestions
- Conversation Heart candy math Students sort, graph and record data. There are color and black & white sorting sheets (they can be saved for future years) and 2 different recording sheets to choose from according to the needs of your class.
- “Love Letter” writing Students can practice letter writing skills in a formatted template. There are 4 styles of letter paper included with spaces provided for the parts of a friendly letter.
- “Hearty Sentences” Students glue conversation hearts to write complete sentences. This activity is perfect for your work on writing center. My students love reading their creative sentences to each other!
- Parent Valentine Card Craft Students will make a heart shaped necklace card with a loving poem to wear home to a special valentine!
- Robot Valentine Craft Students will use the pieces to decorate a bag or box to collect Valentine cards from their classmates, then graph the shapes they used to make their robot.
- Valentine word search and Valentine decode a riddle printables
Hidden Sight Words (Winter Bundle)
100th Day of School
Writing Picture Prompts The Bundle
Write the Room-Winter Edition
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Enjoy! ~ Christina