Celebrate Valentine's Day and help students recognise the love around them with this activity pack! Quick and easy NO PREP activities!
- "What I Love About My Family" Writing Prompt: Reinforce students gratitude by exploring what they love about their family in this writing prompt. Two options available (Picture & Lined, and Full page lined)
- What My Class Love About Me: Pass these pages around the class so your little learners can write something they love about someone else. End result is a beautiful keepsake for each student to realise what their class loves about them.
- "All The Things I Love" Graphic Organiser: 5 images for students to record what they love.
- The People Who Love Me: Help students recognise the people who love them in their home, their school, and their community.
- "How We Can Love Our Environment" Poster Page: A great topic to explore when looking at Love & Valentine's Day is how we can love our environment. Students can brainstorm with both pictures and writing on this poster page.
- Love Scavenger Hunt: Reinforce teamwork and class bonding with this scavenger hunt.
- Happy Valentine's Day Card: Includes space for students to finish a poem, write a message, and draw a picture.
- Compliment Cards: Why not keep the love going all year round with these compliment cards. Have a stack ready to go and help improve students ability to give compliments to others. B&W and Colour available.
Looking for more? I have activity packs on the following topics:
Check out my CHARACTER EDUCATION VALUES BUNDLE!
I would LOVE to hear your feedback so PLEASE don't forget to leave me a comment and follow my store. Every time you leave me feedback, you will receive credits to spend on TPT :)
Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Receive updates on new products by following me on instagram @gleewithtwothree !