Also included in
- Math ACT Prep BUNDLE - Curriculum, Worksheets, Math Movies, & SlidesThis BUNDLE contains most all of my ACT Prep Resources -- check out all that's included!This Bundle contains a full 9 week curriculum that has lesson plans, bell ringers, review slides, guided notes, practice questions, daily ac$185.00$263.31Save $78.31
- ACT Math - BUNDLE Seasonal Themed Worksheets for Math ACT PrepIncluded are 10 Seasonal-Themed Math ACT Prep Worksheets, plus a FREE bonus one that is compatible with Google Forms.* Back to School* Fall Activities* Halloween* Thanksgiving* Christmas* January/Winter* Valentine's Day* Pi Day* April Foo$20.00$32.50Save $12.50
Valentine's Day Math ACT Prep Worksheet
Grab the Seasonal Worksheet Bundle here! This Valentine's Day Worksheet is included in the Seasonal Worksheet Bundle.
Included are 20 Math ACT Prep questions with word problems themed for Valentine's Day. These problems consist of skills and question/answer setup as often seen on the math section of the ACT. This provides a great review, with a seasonal twist!
• Answer key with solutions showing each question worked out
• Room available for students to work on the sheets (4 total student sheets), plus a bubble-in section (similar to that on the ACT)
• Questions come from areas usually seen on the ACT math section (see topics below)
• Great Valentine's Day/February activity, substitute material, Friday activity, extra credit, etc.
• Fun activity to use while students are still learning and prepping for the ACT!
Topics covered in questions:
- Write Expressions
- Dividing Variables with Exponents
- Use Data Representations
- Area - Circle
- Solve Functions
- Arithmetic Sequence
- Inequality Expression
- Angles/Parallel Lines
- Trig Functions
- System of Equations
Additional ACT Prep Material from Teach Math With Me:
Plus more HERE.
I really enjoy helping students prepare for the math section of the ACT. I think these resources will help you prepare your students. Feel free to contact me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Don't forget to leave feedback. I really appreciate it! I'll be happy to help you with any questions you have.
Be sure to follow me here on TPT.
Let's also connect...
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.