PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Included are 3 FUN Valentines Day spiraled math review activities! In the first activity, students follow the hearts to solve spiraled problems. In the second, your kiddos will answer real world problems to solve a riddle about love birds. Finally, in the third activity students will work with fraction operations to match hearts to the correct problems.
Some of the skills covered include...
- adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions
- multiplication of multi-digit numbers
- volume, area, and perimeter
- rounding decimals
- metric system
- turning improper fractions to mixed numbers
- simplifying fractions
- solving real world word problems