- This Upper Elementary Math Activities BUNDLE that will keep your third, fourth, and fifth graders engaged! This Bundle is not only is it PACKED with grade level math problems, it also gives students fun coloring, puzzles, and problem solving with holiday themes. Use this packet for bellwork, classwo$61.00$48.00Save $13.00
Ready for February 14th? These Valentine's Day Math Activities are NO PREP and ready to keep your third, fourth, and fifth graders engaged! This packet is just plain fun. Not only is it PACKED with grade level common core math problems, it also gives students fun coloring, puzzles, and problem solving.
This Valentine's Day Math Packet features:
- 9 different Engaging Math Activities
- FUN activities and puzzles centered on reviewing math curriculum.
- Packed with 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade common core math problems for review and practice.
- Valentine's Day Themed Math Activities
- Topics covered: Addition, Subtraction, Operations with Money, Multiplication, Division, Operations with Decimals, Area, Geometry, Graphing on a Coordinate Plane and Adding & Subtracting with 3 or 4-Digit numbers
- Valentine's Math (2 Different Versions with answer key)
- Valentine's Menu (rubric only)
- Valentine Equations (2 Different Versions with answer key)
- Dinner Dates (2 Different Versions with answer key)
- Find Sweet Prices (answer key)
- Spin & Send! (2 Different Versions with answer key)
- Find the Candy & Arrow (2 Different Printable Games)
- Number Puzzle (answer key)
- Valentine's Day Heart Area (answer key)
All answer keys are included! This packet is perfect for math centers, homework, group and independent work. Just print and go today!
If you like this packet check out my other math resources for the month of February:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always on sale for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!