Valentine's Day Math Centers
This unit contains 5 super cute Valentine's Day themed math centers great for Pre-K and Kindergarten children.
In this unit you will find:
1. LOVE THOSE TENS - A fun, counting by tens activity. Children place the Valentine’s hearts in number order. Work sheet included.
2. LOVE TO TAKE AWAY - Children use the ten frame mats to work out a subtraction equation then write the equation on their recording sheet.
3. PENGUIN PLAYDOUGH ADDITION - A fun math playdough activity where children create an addition equation for each numbered card. Children place playdough balls on each mat to make an addition equation to equal the number on each card.
4. SORT & GRAPH - Children sort the objects, then tally and graph their findings on the graph cards.
5. TEN FRAME MATCH - Children count the objects in the ten frame, then find the number and number word card to place on the mat.
Please rate and follow me <3
If you like this unit, you might like to view:
Valentine's Day Word Wall
Valentine's Day Write the Room