Wow! This packet is jampacked with Valentine's Day Fun and Rigorous Centers to review and practice the Common Core!
Check out all of my Valentine's Day Resources by clicking here
1. Division Word Problems with Remainders: Making Valentine Treat Bags
2. Prime and Composite Sort
3. Whole Numbers: Valentine Style (Writing Whole Numbers in 3 Ways)
4. Computation Cupcakes (Multiplying and Dividing Whole Numbers)
5. Fraction Fun with Cupid (Equivalent Fractions and Comparing Fractions)
6. Decomposed Fraction Match Up
7. Fraction Word Problems (Adding and Subtracting with Like Denominators)
8. Sweetheart Fractions (Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers)
9. Comparing with Valentine Gifts (Comparing Decimals to Thousandths)
All centers contain a directions page, a recording sheet, and an answer key.
The centers are available in color only.
For 5th Grade Common Core Aligned Centers click here
Questions? Email at email@example.com