Valentine's Day Math Centers February | Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten SET 1
These Valentine's Day math activities are a fun addition to February math centers!They're best suited to kids in Preschool, Pre-K or Kindergarten. You can differentiate learning by choosing number activities up to 10, 20 or 30.
The math concepts covered include counting, number recognition, reading and writing numbers, subitizing, patterning, colors, measuring using non-standard units and 2D shapes.
Included in this pack:
- Color sorting mats (with hearts to sort)
- 2D shapes mats (use with playdough, an erasable marker or as sorting mats)
- Measurement cards and recording worksheet (non-standard units)
- Patterning cards (includes ones with prompts and blank versions)
- Patterning worksheet (use with bingo daubers or stickers)
- Counting mats and number cards (up to 10, 20 or 30)
- 3 x Dab a number on the ten frames worksheets (up to 10, 20 or 30)
- Subitizing roll and cover game
- Subitizing roll and dot worksheet
- Number ordering mats to use with numbered popsicle sticks (up to 10, 20 or 30)
- Trace the numbers mats (up to 10, 20 or 30)
- An Australian spelling version is included too (for the words color, grey and trapezium)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Valentine's Day Literacy Centers
>>> Cupid's Corner Dramatic Play
>>> Valentine's Dab a Number Book (1 to 10)
>>> Valentine's Day Cutting Practice
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.