PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Valentine's Day Math Centers for Kindergarten B&W
*** Please NOTE: This resource is an EXACT COPY of my Valentine's Day Math Centers for Kindergarten. This is a black and white version***
It is also included in the Kindergarten Centers B&W MEGA BUNDLE.
This book contains a collection of games and activities intended for use in centers and small groups with children in Kindergarten (Prep) at the beginning of the school year.
Each activity includes a center label that can be printed and placed on the front of your storage device. Also included are “I can” center instructions to help children remember what to do. I have included a recording page at the end of each activity in order to have evidence of each child’s work.
1. Valentine’s Day number-numer word match clip cards (1-20)
2. Valentine’s Day number match (1-20)
3. Valentine’s Day counting backwards write & wipe (from 20)
4. Build a Valentine’s Day pattern (AB/ABB/AAB/ABC)
5. Valentine’s Day count, tally and graph write & wipe
6. Valentine’s Day ten frame addition (to 20)
7. Valentine’s Day ten frame subtraction (1-10)
8. Valentine’s Day greater than, less than, equal to (numbers to 20)
9. Valentine’s Day number puzzles (skip counting by 2s)
10. Valentine’s Day 2D and 3D shape sorting
11. Valentine’s Day analog-digital time match (hour)
Happy Teaching :)
Need a Valentine's Day Literacy packet?Please click here to check it out!
You can view my other Literacy Centers here
You can view all my Valentine's Day resources here