Also included in
- Twenty holiday themed centers are included in this VALENTINE'S DAY MATH & LITERACY CENTERS FOR PRESCHOOL bundle! These easy to prep activities are ideal for small groups at the Teacher Table, Busy Boxes, morning Table Time, and independent centers. Your students will be counting, sorting, patter$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
Students will LOVE these festive Valentine's Day Math Centers for Preschoolers where they can practice counting sets, sequencing 1-20, counting by 10's, number words, writing numbers, and more! The simple prep, easy to follow instructions, and colorful photos of every activity are a few of the reasons teachers will love them, too!
Sweet teddy bears, colorful candy hearts, and little love bugs make practicing math skills so much fun at Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day Math Centers for Preschoolers is a massive resource with over 115 pages. It includes TEN Preschool Math Centers:
- COUNT & CLIP CARDS
- COUNT BY 10'S SEQUENCING CARDS
- COUNTING 1-10 OR 1-20 SEQUENCING CARDS
- WHAT NUMBER IS NEXT? WRITE & WIPE CARDS
- NUMBER COUNTING MATS (3 different versions)
- NUMBER COUNTING WHEELS
- LOVE BUG NUMBER PUZZLES
- HOW MANY HEARTS? MATCHING GAME
- FIND & COVER GAME
- PAPER CHAIN PATTERNING TEMPLATE
Use these math activities in small groups at the Teacher Table. These centers make lesson planning quick and easy while meeting your mathematics standards. You can also use them during your large group instruction and as independent centers, too. Your students will look forward to morning Table Time and your class Busy Boxes when they see you've included the Valentine's Day Math Centers. You can also place them in your Math or Game Center as you watch everyone master their skills.
So much fun...so much learning!
Teacher prep is super EASY! Just print and laminate! Grab a bowl of clothespins for the NUMBER CLIP IT Cards and a few dry erase markers for the WRITE & WIPE NUMBER CARDS. That's it!
Your class will beg you to play the FIND & COVER GAME during small groups! All you need are the gameboards and colorful candy number cards from this resource and a fun manipulative to use as game markers. My students like using chocolate candy kisses and mini heart erasers to cover their gameboards.
Valentine's Day Math Centers is for Preschool and Pre-K students but many Kindergarten or 1st Grade students will benefit from these activities, as well.
Be sure to take a look at the Valentine's Day Literacy Centers for Preschool if you need Alphabet, Rhyming, and Language Arts activities!
And if you love them both, check out the Valentine's Day Math & Literacy Centers BUNDLE!
Follow LEARNING AT THE TEACHER TABLE TpT Store and be the first to know about new products and sales!
Visit my BLOG
Earn FREE or Discounted Products:
By leaving feedback on your purchases, you can earn credits that will save you money on future TpT products!
1. Just go to your “My Purchases” page, click on “Provide Feedback.”
2. Leave a rating and comment for the product.
3. Earn credits to save you money on your next TpT purchase!